Glory to the people, to you our loyal and much loved fans! You are GLORY and we want you to BE PART OF IT in a big way in Season 2013/14 and here’s the first of many opportunities for you to showcase your passion, your inspiration, your love, and express your creativity on what it means to be part of the Glory faithful!
Glory to the people, to you our loyal and much loved fans! You are GLORY and we want you to BE PART OF IT in a big way in Season 2013/14 and here-s the first of many opportunities for you to showcase your passion, your inspiration, your love, and express your creativity on what it means to be part of the Glory faithful!
Perth Glory FC and Macron want you to design the club-s Official Supporters T-Shirt for this coming season.
Apart from having to refrain from obscenity and anything of a discriminatory or political nature (and wishing for a design that is inclusive of all our Glory fans – e.g. one that can be proudly worn by kids, mums & dads too) it-s no holds barred and only limited by your imagination!
You can submit your designs in any of the following ways:
– Email : email@example.com
– Perth Glory Facebook
– Post : Att: Merchandise Manager, Perth Glory FC, PO Box 1366, West Leederville WA 6901
– In Person – Att : Merchandise Manager – 18 Oxford Close, West Leederville WA 6007
– Via Clive Palmer-s Titanic
Designs will be shared and narrowed down to a popular selection to then be voted upon on the Perth Glory website. Entries will close at 5pm on Monday of 8th July with the winner to be announced on Monday, 15th July.
The winner of the most popular design will win (apart from instant celebrity status) a new 2013/14 Home Jersey, signed and framed as well as their very own supporters T-Shirt and be acknowledged across all Perth Glory mediums as an artistic genius!
Unfortunately no rights to royalties and instant riches either
C-mon and BE PART OF IT!
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry to the competition is free.
2. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition, which may include costs associated with postage or accessing the internet.
3. Designs not accepted will be of an offensive, political or discriminatory nature.
4. Competition commences Tuesday 25th June 5pm.
5. Competition entries close Monday 8th July, 5pm.
6. Competition winner announced Monday 15th July.
7. Australia wide competition.
8. Entrants may enter a number of designs.
9. There will only be one prize.
10. The prize consists of a new 2013/14 Home Jersey, signed and framed and a Supporters T-Shirt.
11. The prize will be presented to the winner at the new kit launch ceremony.
12. The prize winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw by the email address or contact number supplied by the entrant when entering.
13. If the prize winner is under the age of 18years, the prize will be awarded to the winner-s parent or legal guardian.
14. The prize is not transferrable or redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
15. The prize winner-s name may be published on the Perth Glory FC Facebook and website pages.
16. There will be no royalties or rights to the entrant and design, design may be altered to reflect Perth Glory FC style guide.
17. By entering the competition, entrants grant Perth Glory FC permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the announcement date.
18. Perth Glory is not responsible in any manner for whatsoever for any problems or financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
19. Perth Glory FC accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or prize, either or after the competition.
20. Perth Glory FC-s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.