TERM AND CONDITIONS FOR REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES OF MERCHANDISE
- Refunds or exchanges must be claimed within 14 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in a saleable state. The product must be unworn and/or unused and must be returned in original packaging with original tags attached.
- A copy of original invoice must be provided with the goods.
- We do not refund or credit for incorrect purchase.
- If you receive a product that appears to have been ‘Damaged in transit’, you should refuse to accept delivery of the goods and notify us immediately. All postage charges in respect to refunds or exchanges will be at the expense of the purchaser.
- Delivery charges are not refundable for change of mind or refund.
GENERAL SPORTSUBS SITE CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
This website is property of Expeed Technology Pty Ltd trading as Sport Subs
ABN: 94 110 845 415
The information contained on this website is provided by Sport Subs in good faith. The information is believed to be accurate and current at the date the information was placed on this website.
None of Sport Subs, its related bodies corporate, any of their directors, officers or employees makes any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website (including in relation to any products or services) except for representations and warranties that are implied into these Terms and Conditions by law. Sport Subs makes no warranty that the website or any products or services advertised on the website will meet your requirements, or that the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from or through this website creates any warranty not expressly made in these Terms and Conditions.
Information on this website relating to products and services has been prepared in accordance with Australian law for the supply of goods and services in Australia only. This information may not satisfy the laws of any other country. To the extent that it does not satisfy the laws of the country in which you reside or from which you are accessing this website, it is not directed at you and cannot be relied upon by you and you are unable to order any goods from this website. If you do, you agree to indemnify Sport Subs for any losses; costs, expenses or damages Sport Subs may suffer as a consequence
Customer may order the products and services from Sport Subs by completing and submitting the order form on our website. In placing an order, Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
How to buy:
- Place your order on our website;
- Print or save your receipt order for your records;
- You will receive an automated confirmation email from Sport Subs. Please do not reply, it is an automated response to your order;
- Please make a payment according to the amount quoted in the invoice. The goods ordered from Sport Subs must be prepaid and funds are cleared before we despatch the products.
All goods and services attract the Australian Federal Government Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. The prices shown for products include postage and handling and GST, and the total GST paid is shown in the Tax Invoice. All monetary values shown on this site are Australian Dollars (AUD). Additional charges may be applied by the relevant sporting organisation for international orders.
All prices on Sport Subs are for on-line purchases only and will not be matched at a retail location. It is possible from time to time that some product prices may differ between on-line and other retail outlets for varying reasons.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Errors or omissions are acceptable.
Photographs and graphics are used for representational purposes only and may not be the exact product or configuration as described.
No refunds will be provided, unless specified by Fair Trading Legislation. Refunds must be claimed within 7 days from the date of purchase. All products refunded must be in original condition including packaging. Any products returned may incur up to a 20 % restocking fee. All cost incurred in returning the product to Sport Subs for repair, replacement or credit are the customer’s responsibility.
- Customer must notify us and obtain RA (return authorisation) before any products are returned.
- A copy of original invoice must be sent with the goods.
- An RA doesn’t guarantee credit, repair or replacement. It is just an authorisation to return products to us.
- Please check the specifications and compatibility of the products being ordered to ensure they are what you want as we do not sell goods on a trial basis.
- We do not refund or credit for incorrect purchase.
- No credit is available for any freight paid.
- RA is valid for 7 days only.
- If you receive a product that appears to have been ‘Damaged in transit’, that is damaged in transit from Sport Subs to you, you should refuse to accept delivery of the goods and notify us immediately.
If Sport Subs is warned from delivering the products because of any act of God, industrial dispute, lock-out, fire, flood, war, transport delays or any other cause beyond its control then it shall be entitled at its option to either extend the time for delivery until a reasonable period after such cause has ceased or to cancel the sale and in neither case shall the customer have any claim for loss or damage against Sport Subs.
Credit Card payment only.
CHANGES TO TERMS
Each order is bound by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Sport Subs may change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you places an order. All purchases under this website and these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of South Australia, Australia
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DELIVERING OF ORDERS
Sport Subs will in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from your use or your inability to use this website or for the cost of procurement of substitute products or services or resulting from any products or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through this website or resulting from unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of any information contained on this website, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if Sport Subs has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Members receive 10% off merchandise excluding junior kits, kit personalisation, sale items, fridge and Perth Glory FC and Sponsor Vouchers.